Detroit Autorama

68 4spd Fury

Reaction score
Friend of mine I worked with, (a fellow NPG transplant, he ended up in Detroit), sent this picture. 333487295_1388986811853952_7702748960615476611_n.jpeg

Yes, know him?
Known him for years. Friends with his buddy Brian too. In fact, I helped Brian with the engine for his T/A. I usually see Tom and his son at Carlisle.

@detmatt kind of knows him too....

Funny NPG (well, I guess it was NVG at the time) story... I was over there calibrating the granite surface plates and my contact wanted to take his break... He said "C'mon over to stores and I'll introduce you to Tom and you can sit with him". Turned out to be Tom B. Had a good laugh on that one... The contact was an older Polish guy that worked in quality with a nickname I can't remember. He spent most of his time with me selling others raffle tickets and he was really, really fond of taking breaks. He had a "pre-break" and then a "post-break" routine. He knew everybody there.

that 300 is a beautiful car, i saw it at the 2019 WPC national meet in Auburn Hills.
its a loaded buckets console shift car which is very rare in a 70 300 4dr htop.
at that time still with the original family, who ordered it.

20190815_112934.jpg

20190815_112926.jpg

20190815_112947.jpg

20190815_124101.jpg

Known him for years. Friends with his buddy Brian too. In fact, I helped Brian with the engine for his T/A. I usually see Tom and his son at Carlisle.

@detmatt kind of knows him too....

Funny NPG (well, I guess it was NVG at the time) story... I was over there calibrating the granite surface plates and my contact wanted to take his break... He said "C'mon over to stores and I'll introduce you to Tom and you can sit with him". Turned out to be Tom B. Had a good laugh on that one... The contact was an older Polish guy that worked in quality with a nickname I can't remember. He spent most of his time with me selling others raffle tickets and he was really, really fond of taking breaks. He had a "pre-break" and then a "post-break" routine. He knew everybody there.
Ziggy? (Zygmunt, I'm sure I'd butcher the last name

James Hill 08 2022.jpg

Nice car, and it gets driven. They have done the Old 27 tour for years. This is last summer just north of Clare MI.

Back