For Sale Ebay rim blow wheel... not mine... 70's Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantflip

Old Jagoff with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I don't like the marketing, I don't like the price... but if you have to have the wheel... might be the one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262949851771?rmvSB=true
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I don't need this, but I would like to trip over a bargain nice one... this isn't that nice, but seems to be as good as anything I've seen since looking. I'm just too cheap to pay $400 right now.

Sometimes I stumble across this one and think "what if?"... don't tell me, I know all the reasons it's wrong.:(
s-l1600.jpg
1973 Chevy Vega Steering Wheel (Black) OEM | eBay

I guess at least one part of a Vega holds up better than an Imperial:rolleyes:

...Sometimes I stumble across this one and think "what if?"... don't tell me, I know all the reasons it's wrong...

Might not be that far off, as the Chrysler Tilt&Tele column was made by Saginaw, a GM division. So... go ahead... provided of course, that you can trace off all those hideous Chebby logos

Might not be that far off, as the Chrysler Tilt&Tele column was made by Saginaw, a GM division. So... go ahead... provided of course, that you can trace off all those hideous Chebby logos
I'm sure with a little effort it will go on... but it'd be a couple inches smaller and I couldn't chance the "Vega" spreading to the rest of the car... you know, stop running and dissolve as you watch...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back