Episode 4: Magnum Force on Graveyard Carz

Be sure to catch Graveyard Carz tonight on Velocity featuring Magnum Force's modular front suspension. Mark and his crew pack up and head out to Vegas to debut Operation Firepower at SEMA. Follow the link below for a list of parts used and photos from different stages of the build.

1971 Hemi Plymouth Barracuda Build Graveyard Carz / Magnum Force
I have always wondered if a B Body modular front suspension could be modified to fit a C Body. I have emailed Magnum Force and Alterkation this question, but I never received a response. Maybe with this thread we can get a response from these suppliers.
Thanks in advance.

I have always wondered if a B Body modular front suspension could be modified to fit a C Body. I have emailed Magnum Force and Alterkation this question, but I never received a response. Maybe with this thread we can get a response from these suppliers.
Thanks in advance.

We have a complete front subframe and suspension available for C-Body cars. The link below will take you to the page for that particular suspension on our website.

Mopar C-Body Transformer 2x4 Frame and Suspension

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. Forum members also get a 5% discount on orders!

Back