For Sale Factory Cassette Recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beep Beep Dave

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete Cassette Recorder for sale. It is really good original shape and I am sure would look fantastic after a good detailing. It has everything you need to install on a transmission tunnel. All the screws & brackets that the factory used are present. It has the correct knob that is often missing. All in all this is about as nice as used setup that you would hope to find.

Things worth mentioning:

• I pulled this out of 1972 Monaco Station Wagon. The recorder is however dated for the 112th day of 1971 or May 1st 1971.
  • The lead that runs from the radio to the unit is quite a bit longer than the shorter one found on B and E bodies.
  • The NOS Microphone which I will include in this package is the later coiled version. A 1971 model year car would have a straight lead.
  • This would not be plug and play. You would need a radio that has the input on the back. I am not including a radio.
  • I have not tested this so you are buying it as is.
$750 USD + SHIPPING
$900 USD + SHIPPING includes the 1971 Dodge Thumbwheel AM/FM Radio pictured below.

I am in Brantford Ontario

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
The radio I do have I believe would be correct for a 1971 Dodge C Body Polara or Monaco
It is AM/FM and has the special connection for the cassette recorder. I will offer it for sale along with the purchase of the cassette recorder.
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back