Found fan shroud needed - to fit 26" radiator for 70 newport -needed in bozeman MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

gransedan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi there,

Anyone got a ->

fan shroud - to fit 26" radiator for 70 newport - that could be sent to bozeman MT?

Thanks, Pieter

@71Polara383 or @70 Sport Suburban may have a spare in their parts bins.

@gransedan -- you mentioned a 1970 Newport, I thought that you owned a 1970 300 'vert. Could you share more info about (and perhaps some pics of) the latter? I have seen this one photo, would love to see more (and the fender tag, too)!

Last edited:
you want a reply in this section or somewhere else? I got a photo, VIN TAg i'm not sure but I most probably have a scan of the buildsheet. I sold the green 70 convertible a few years ago. Now this white newport is my new project :)

@gransedan -- thank you for the positive reply. It would be great if you would post the info you have about the convertible in the thread that acts as a historical repository of information on the 1970 C-body convertibles here:

Lets Play A Game: Last Of The Convertibles

If you could post a photo of the 300's VIN and fender tags in that thread, that would be great -- but what would be even better would be the scan of the build sheet and summarizing what you know of the history of the car. The cherry on the cake would be some photos of the 'vert when you still had it, and information about what part of the world it lives in now.

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back