Fender harness straps

jmustian

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a market on fender well straps? My 69 300 uses 3.25 long clips to hold wires etc but i can only find that short chevy junk.

MegaParts, Dante’s, Jacks, Roseville Moparts, Mancini Racing, AB&E, Layson’s and many more have wiring straps. It may not outright say C-body but many parts carry over across all carlines.

As mentioned above, the MOPAR Restoration vendors have had these things for ages. There are SEVERAL different designs over the years, though, if that might be important. AND . . . some where opaque clear as others were black. Match the ones you have rather than worry about which body series they are listed for as MANY of those things do cross-over to C-bodies, though not listed as such in the catalogs. Similar with fuel lines and ignition parts, fwiw. I suspect that most of them all come from the same manufacturer, so price and availability shop, plus shipping costs.

Enjoy shopping!
CBODY67

They will never fix this kit, all vendors sell the same one. (it is missing a strap, one that is different than what is included.)

Alan

As mentioned above, the MOPAR Restoration vendors have had these things for ages. There are SEVERAL different designs over the years, though, if that might be important. AND . . . some where opaque clear as others were black. Match the ones you have rather than worry about which body series they are listed for as MANY of those things do cross-over to C-bodies, though not listed as such in the catalogs. Similar with fuel lines and ignition parts, fwiw. I suspect that most of them all come from the same manufacturer, so price and availability shop, plus shipping costs.

Enjoy shopping!
CBODY67
Ive checked many and no one had the 3.25 all most had were GM 2.25.
Im gonna use cable ties for right now.

Ive checked many and no one had the 3.25 all most had were GM 2.25.
Im gonna use cable ties for right now.
The kit that I posted is the correct kit for the 69 C-Body, I have purchased multiple.
It is incomplete, what is there is correct.

Alan

What it is missing is the small white strap on the hood for the washer hoses.
Found in this kit.

Alan

They will never fix this kit, all vendors sell the same one. (it is missing a strap, one that is different than what is included.)
[/URL]

Alan
I bought this kit and they fit perfect. I didnt have any old ones. Do you know what the big clips are for? Everything under my hood has metal clips with plastic covers except for two strap like with lots of holes that hold u a mess of vacuum lines. I didnt see anything needing them.

Two by the voltage regulator and one under the wiper motor.
Clips.jpg

Alan

Back