Fender TAG Polara 1966 - Canadian

Hey Ross, That is good to know! The previous owner glued some of the trim: front fender passenger side and the one in the driver side the guy glued it to the fender...
Do you have those pieces? Do you want to sell it?
Thanks!

To get photos I will have to dig it all out - and I can't vouch for condition, or actually if I even still have it all...

If I do, I would give what I have that's correct for your car to you gratis if you just give me a few bux for my time digging it out...

Let's talk.

When I have the chance, I will check internally the trunk lid to see if it was modified for the DODGE letters or to fit the taillights.
I looked at the trunk lids of my Polara and Monaco 500, and they look to be the same other than the holes for the letters.

Polara

PXL_20220605_232900226.jpg

PXL_20220605_233036093.jpg

Monaco

PXL_20220605_232913131.jpg

PXL_20220605_233041136.jpg

Nothing special between the two. If you ever want to swap back to stock taillights...

Last edited:
Thanks Scott!
I also checked mine and I can see the filling covering the holes where the MONACO letters were before. So, at some point, someone change the trunk lid.
I will keep it like that. I like how it looks.

Thanks Scott!
I also checked mine and I can see the filling covering the holes where the MONACO letters were before. So, at some point, someone change the trunk lid.
I will keep it like that. I like how it looks.
Mess with the purists. Tell 'em it came from the factory that way, and stand your ground. :rofl:

Back