For Sale For sale my 89' fifth ave. Final edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambassador

Reaction score
Contact seller
318,, factory 2.94:1 8/3/4 sure-grip... rebuilt carb.. bi passed lean burn.. gutted catts.. bi_passed smog pump... new die hard batterey.. altenator.. voltage reg.. fuel pump.. new calipers rotors padds,, new rear brakes.... factory lite brown.. pewter.. pewter top,, mahogany leather... paint shines brite.. front seats not so great.. everything else very nice..just turned 100k.. runs like new.. car is very quick.. drives just like a diplomat A38.. police.. beautiful car.. turns heads everywere.. text for pics 516 808 3227 . .. sean .. first $ 1500. Takes her ,, will trade for another mopar..

If one of you guys wants to post them for me..i could text you the pics ?

I can email pics .. if someone can post them

here you go

FOT1BFD.jpgFOT3F19.jpgFOT12E5.jpgFOT51DF.jpgFOTA3A6.jpgFOTB9B5.jpgFOTC0F4.jpgFOTC1D9.jpgFOTC1FE.jpgFOTEA19.jpg

FOT1BFD.jpg

FOT3F19.jpg

FOT12E5.jpg

FOT51DF.jpg

FOTA3A6.jpg

FOTB9B5.jpg

FOTC0F4.jpg

FOTC1D9.jpg

FOTC1FE.jpg

FOTEA19.jpg

No lol.. it's just that in 88/89 they used really crappie leather compared to 83-87 fifth aves.. just DoSent hold up well,, believe it or not rest of the car is in such good shape guys..and is such a great driver.. just bored with her... thanks so much Peter for posting the pics.... really great m body here guys.. all the hard work is done.. just get in and drive,,,

$ 1000. Bucks .. Anyone out there need an awesome mopar winter beater ? I have to move her quick.. I found a 92 IMPERIAL. anyone let me know please.. Shea so reliable... I have about 5 grand in the car... SOS !!

$ 1000. Bucks .. Anyone out there need an awesome mopar winter beater ? I have to move her quick.. I found a 92 IMPERIAL. anyone let me know please.. Shea so reliable... I have about 5 grand in the car... SOS !!

if you were closer... maybe...no, I have a driver... too many in fact... but it seems a waste that no one closer needs one. I do see these in the do it yourself junkyards from time to time... maybe replacing the seat instead of reducing the price will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back