For Sale fury parts available from a car in junkyard.

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have access to this fury car in a junkyard I visit about once a month. This will be a slow process to get the parts. So if you are in a rush, I might be too slow for you. This car has been in the junkyard for many many years and it is very weathered, so I do not think any soft type parts will be worth getting. Some small easier to remove parts will start at 50.00 Larger harder to remove parts will be more costly. I will be shipping from central arkansas 72076. I can sell parts thru EBAY or sell directly to you. I prefer you to use this link for 1st contact, we can discuss prices in a PM later. Pics are limited at this time, hope to add more later.

DCFC0240.JPG

DCFC0241.JPG

DCFC0242.JPG

DCFC0243.JPG

DCFC0244.JPG

More pics. Most of the time I will have to check parts conditions on next visit

100_2215.JPG

100_2216.JPG

100_2217.JPG

100_2218.JPG

100_2219.JPG

Thanks for the pics, I have the originals ( 4 ) from mine but they are banged up and I messed one up when trying to get the dents out of it. I will take a look at them tonight to see which one it is as I can't remember. Wayne.

I'm interested in both right side pieces, they don't look too beat up from what I can see. Maybe some close up shots the next time you are there. Let me me know. Thanks

I'm interested in both right side pieces, they don't look too beat up from what I can see. Maybe some close up shots the next time you are there. Let me me know. Thanks
I know it is hard to access the condition of the parts from these pics. So I am always going to have to go back to the yard and view the parts in question up close and in person, to get a better understanding of condition. Thanks for asking. Also members will certainly have more knowledge about their car's parts, so information helps me to learn what to look for in the parts condition issues and potential problems. I would rather do a no sell, than to have a member be unhappy with parts purchase, so feel free to provide me with comments, and information. If a member wants to send me their phone number thru a PM, that can be helpful , as I sometimes contact the member while I am at the junkyard, with information, like price etc. etc
Thanks wayne, I will inspect both passenger side wheel openings moldings on next visit.

Back