Fuselage Wagon Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh23t

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am trying to find a nice Fuselage wagon to use as a tow vehicle. I would prefer to find a car that is rust free, has a 440, a/c, cruise, and an A35 factory tow package. 1972 town and country would be first preference, but others considered.

have cash waiting for the right one.

roadrunner69 (at) cfl.rr.com

its 1970 again in color.jpg

I went to see the car at orlando classics. it is a very nice car, but the photos are very deceiving. the car needs a complete paint job, the windshield is cracked, and the wood grain has been painted on in places. I was going to offer 7500 for it, which is still too high, so i changed my mind. the dealers on this one must have paid a ton for it, and may never get their money for it.
the green car is really nice, but if i am going to spend 25k for a car, it sure isn't going to be a grocery hauler. 71 runner 4spd for that money.
I just bought a wagon, but it isn't THE wagon. It is a temporary "fix", while i continue to look.
I have a 69 Town and Country on the way. its a 383-2v, 6 passenger. Not the tow beast i am looking for, but i needed a wagon fix, and I had begun to look at Fords. So, at least I have a building full of extra parts i can use on the Chrysler.
Thanks for thinking of me. Let me know if you come across any others,
even a 69 Country Squire with a 390 or 429. I love those 69 Ltd front ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back