Graphic Express is looking to make 1971 Sport Fury GT Stripe Kits

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I sent an eBay email to this eBay seller of stripe kits asking if they are or will be making stripe kits for the '71 Sport Fury GT and the following is their response.

"Graphic Express is gathering info on that kit now and looking for a set of NOS stripes or a car with the original stripes on it to get a pattern.
Any help you can provide will be appreciated."

I don't have any NOS stripes. Can anybody help? Let me know.

Bill

Bill my car has the original decals intact on it. I would suggest you contact Cancritter and see what he has to offer though as he had a couple of sets made up when he fully restored his 71 GT recently.

Thanks Wolfen. Graphic Express is out of Florida. If they wanted to come and trace your stripes would you be willing to let them do that? I understand if your answer is no.

Thanks Wolfen. Graphic Express is out of Florida. If they wanted to come and trace your stripes would you be willing to let them do that? I understand if your answer is no.
Yeah that would be okay. I am in North Carolina though?

I have provided Wollfen with the info for the contact person at Graphic Express since he has an original car.

I communicated with someone else who got a stripe kit from Stencils and Stripes who reports that the sizing of some of the divided sections where the door meets the quarter panel is not correct. Their kit was around $450.

Back