Heading to my first ever professional sports game

Catfish

Reaction score
Never been to a pro game of any kind. Not football, basketball, baseball, or hockey. But in a few minutes we hit the road to Minnesota to watch the Vikings vs Packers game. It's the Sunday night game and we are second row up in the end zone. I will be the guy in one of Dave's c-body shirts sitting next to the crazy woman in the Vikings wear.

enjoy it.......been to at least 10 pro football games, 7-8 baseball, we used to do it a lot when my friends and I were all single. Includes several diff football stadiums. Should be a good time, it's easy to get wrapped up in the game even if you aren't routing for anyone specifically.

I'll look for ya when they are kicking x-tra pts or field goals.

I've been to a few pro games. They never really impress me though. I do like the local AHL hockey (Syracuse Crunch) though and try to hit some of those games.

We went to a Buffalo Sabres game once on the spur of the moment about ten years ago. My youngest son was playing in a youth hockey tournament in Buffalo and someone got us a deal on tickets on the day of the game. I thought the tickets were a little too cheap and I quickly found out why they were. The seats were at the very top of the stadium... any higher and you would have need oxygen to breathe. We looked down at the Jumbotron. Forget about seeing the puck....

That's awesome. I'm from Minnesota so I've been to a couple Vikings games. I love those events for the people watching way more than anything though.

Never been to a pro game of any kind. Not football, basketball, baseball, or hockey. But in a few minutes we hit the road to Minnesota to watch the Vikings vs Packers game. It's the Sunday night game and we are second row up in the end zone. I will be the guy in one of Dave's c-body shirts sitting next to the crazy woman in the Vikings wear.

Excellent!!!

Back