Hello all, wheel and tire combo question

Bcopper

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I’m a newbie to forums and to the older Mopar scene. I am happy to find so much useful information here.
I am building a 67 Newport my way, basically taking the old man look away from the car and removing most of the exterior chrome trim. The lines on the car are nice and artistic back in an era where cars had real designers.
My question is will 15x8 wheels fit on the car front and rear? What back spacing is recommended for the rear? I want to keep the wheel covers. What are you guys running for wheel and tire combos?

IMG_3232.jpeg

IMG_3229.jpeg

Hello everyone!
I’m a newbie to forums and to the older Mopar scene. I am happy to find so much useful information here.
I am building a 67 Newport my way, basically taking the old man look away from the car and removing most of the exterior chrome trim. The lines on the car are nice and artistic back in an era where cars had real designers.
My question is will 15x8 wheels fit on the car front and rear? What back spacing is recommended for the rear? I want to keep the wheel covers. What are you guys running for wheel and tire combos?

View attachment 639949

View attachment 639950
Have a read through this thread. Lots of info there...

Exactly What Wheels & Tires Fit C Bodies?

Back