Help: which blower motor wheel for ‘71 Fury

BE_Fury

Reaction score
I had problems with the heating in my 1971 Plymouth Fury III with A/C. This didn't work. So I removed the blower motor. Unfortunately the material of the blower motor wheel was very brittle and cracked.

I’m looking for a blower motor wheel. What size do I need for the blower motor wheel?
Is there a recommendation as to which one I should install?

Last edited:
Make sure the blower fan wheel matches the design rotation of the motor.

New fans seem to be out of stock, but here's the specs from Rock Auto for the VDO replacement.

More Information for VDO / CONTINENTAL BW9312

What you should do is look it up in the parts book, start doing some searching with that part number. It fit just about everything except the A-bodies. Download one here. MyMopar

I looked in mine and the Chrysler part # is 2808880

New fans seem to be out of stock, but here's the specs from Rock Auto for the VDO replacement.

More Information for VDO / CONTINENTAL BW9312

What you should do is look it up in the parts book, start doing some searching with that part number. It fit just about everything except the A-bodies. Download one here. MyMopar

I looked in mine and the Chrysler part # is 2808880

I found the part number. But unfortunately I couldn't find a wheel. That's why I looked for help here.

It's probably not due to my incorrect search, but rather due to the part not being in stock.

Thanks in advance. I keep searching

Back