I tried to buy an Imperial and failed, but got this instead!

So due to change in plans the Cadillac was sold today ! quite a surprise given the turmoil the world is in. Hoping to buy an Imperial to replace her and have an iron in the fire as I write this. Exhange rate has dropped big time which might put the purchase on hold, plus trying to arrange uplifts and deliveries of cars will I expect be very difficult.

I'll report back if I get hold of one in the future, short or long term.

I hope you are gargling regularly with cask strength single malt.

You don't want to be distracted by this virus when on such an important mission. lol

Kevin

I hope you are gargling regularly with cask strength single malt.

You don't want to be distracted by this virus when on such an important mission. lol

Kevin

No need to panic buy Malt as yet, well stocked up as always Kevin :)

At the moment here, lots of business expecting to go bust, so not sure I should pay upfront somebody to go collect a car and ship it for me till things settle down. Patrick66 will kindly go see a car I'm interested in, should the £-$ pick up a little along with travel being back to normal etc. My son made it to Montreal with a day to spare but is now in isolation for 14 days. If a car turns up in surrounding area he can help with purchase, which is good news.

Best wishes to all the members here during this difficult time...

If you knew someone reasonably well in the US perhaps buying a car that seldom comes up for sale and then storing it at their place might be an option, eventually all this drama will pass, we hope so.

Wow.Amerivan cars look very stately in front of old manor estates and castles.Because they,re just as big.Heh.Lovely leather interior.Congrats.B.B

Back