Identification Assistance

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I think these are from a 1967 or 1968 Fury. Fall housecleaning my warehouse has turned these up. I have had them at least a decade but don't know exactly which model they are from.

Because the front seats fold, I presume the car was a coupe.

Anyone able to identify these seats?

Thanks in advance.

map 6.png
map 7.png
map 4.png

What’s the p/n in the plastic hinge covers? They look very close to the 67/68 C-body’s.
Any build sheet in the springs. (Likely not)

Closer look the release knob looks too wide for 67/68.

No sheet in the springs. Will remove the hinge cover and get that number .. great idea.

I was doing a '68 VSP Fury 1 Coupe 15 years ago, and bought two cars (one wrecked in front, the other T-Boned with a great interior. Both were Fury II's. I redid the cop seats because they were Fury I like this one below (NOT my car).

I was sure these came out of one of those cars. Thanks man!
1664581498161.png

You can find the interior pattern illustrations in the Color and Trim Guide in the Library at www.hamtramck-historical.com. Just check the model of Plymouth you want to look at and go from there.

You can find the interior pattern illustrations in the Color and Trim Guide in the Library at www.hamtramck-historical.com. Just check the model of Plymouth you want to look at and go from there.
I tried that but didnt find it in cloth and vinyl. Fury 1 is what's in cop car, fury III has chrome "buttons"

closest I saw was this .. unless I don't know how to use that archive. That's possible. Thanks man!

1664585404971.png

From a ‘68 Plymouth DP-K. Police or Fury2 (DP-L)
Trim code L1B Blue Pretty sure it isn’t L1Q turquoise as that would likely be a greener color.
DFE786C2-1EE6-4C45-97A0-C5F2A2DBD79B.jpeg
2C3C1F7C-566C-4681-A6DB-0D9C65380775.jpeg

1968 Fury II Cloth and Vinyl

Did not find what I wanted to find at www.hamtramck-historical.com, so I went to the sales brochures linked at www.eatondrtroitspring.com and checked various model years, starting with 1965 until I found the 1968 illustration, just barely (at first) seeing the three vertical "lines" in the sewing of the inserts.

Enjoy!
CBODY67

Back