Just for you Stan

'cept for the back seat,,,,
I actually kinda like it .....
Yup,, green and alll....:eek:s_dancing2:

Lol what a colossal Piece of ****! what could be more comfortable then resting your back on hard plastic spine shattering Speakers. I think I rather of seen it derbied then put through that.

00s0s_gJHIRlTVutg_600x450.jpg

00s0s_gJHIRlTVutg_600x450.jpg

You have to admire the guy for putting so much time and effort into it I guess. Unfortunately when it comes time to sell if you take so many "creative liberties" you might own it for awhile.

That's the 3rd time this week I puked, so please save my stomach and show more THANKS MTV AND X-ZIBIT FOR PIMPING MY NYB!

I like the damn thing! I'd hide the subs in the trunk and make the back seat useable, dump that video game console in the dash and the boat console in the center. Kick back and enjoy! It'd be fun to roll this through the 'hood, being a fifty-ish white guy with a graying flattop haircut, with some Skynyrd or some classic Molly Hatchet rolling through the speakers!

Did no one but me notice what appears to be a factory sliding sunroof???

I noticed that giant hole in the roof Patrick. Move the subs to the trunk, get rid of those spoke wheels, ditch the video game set up. Remove the gold / tan part of the paint job. I like it!

Back