WANTED Looking for 300 Hurst car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince Davie

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a nice, no rust Hurst 300 car. Ready to purchase as soon as I find a nice one. I know they are getting harder to find so appreciate any help.

Thanks,
vince

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of a survivor w/ only 9K miles and original paperwork for sale possibly. It wont be free

I am looking for A nice one, but 9k miles may be a bit to expensive.
thanks,

Thanks.
vince

Last edited:
I did see that. I’m not sure why anybody would buy that an attempt to restore it…to far gone for me

Those items are what I was referring to. Hard to tell what shape the spoiler is in. The hood doesn’t look so bad but until you can see it close up who knows. I have to think looking at the rest of the car the underside is going to be a mess. Anyway, like I said, not for me.

it’s a 66 triple black 4 speed. numbers matching, the hood is from a BB but I like. I have had this and the Boss car for about 25 years. I have a pro touring 70z28 rs and a few others. Getting old so looking for a big cruiser to have some fun with and I’ve always like the Hurst car.
v

wow! Not sure why you felt the need to say I’m not a car guy. I’m 59 years old and I can assure you I’ve had my hands dirty fixing cars more times than I can count. Here are a few of my cars that I have. I’m in the process of finishing my 70 Boss 302, but I guess I’m not a real car guy.

View attachment 515042
LOL, just poking fun. You are looking for a car with less than 250 nice examples left on the planet, you should take anything available into consideration. Nice collection, let's see more of the Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back