Looking for roof rail gasket

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 1977 New Yorker 2dr and I'm looking for replacement roof rail gaskets and inner and outer window scrapers?
Can anyone help me locating a source ? It be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sergio

Roof rail gaskets for 74-78 C-bodies are available only for the 4 dr. sedan from Steele Rubber. Other than that one specific low volume application.... nothing anywhere new.

Thanks, for your information.
I guess I will keep looking to see if I can find something that will fit instead

Back in the day when there were no reproduction roof rail gaskets for my car available, I bought the extrusion and used my moulded ends from my originals. Using the whole original weatherstrip as a guide, I cut the new extrusion to fit at the corners and glued the original moulded ends on using crazy glue. Worked like a charm and no one ever knew (until now!!).

Just a suggestion on making them. The alternative is to search the factory part number. If you don't have it, find it, and then search through Partsvoice. If anyone has it NOS, it will show up.

www.partsvoice.com

Here's where I bought the beltline weather strip for the 74 Imperial Coupe I had:

Window felt weatherstrip

fc8ca3defa3e1b84c42eb0b6b9e5.jpg

Back