looking for..sending unit&filler neck grommet

CanCritter

Reaction score
Pauls saddled me with more chores....need to round up a fuel tank sending unit and a filler neck grommet for a 71 Fury..if you have a lead is most welcome..thanx

ps...also looking for the vacuum switch in the air breather that regulates the air intake on the snorkel pods that open and shut to let warm air in ect...have no part nos or don't even know what this part is called...any info welcome

Last edited:
The sending unit gasket and grommet are readily available, they are not C body specific. Just search the normal places like Classic Industries, Year One and eBay.

Alan

k so far so good...found washer resivoir,pump...oem sending unit...grommet and have one last part to find....
need the vac switch 2951781 which I do not have...this is the vacum switch in the 440 aircleaner that operates the vent doors in the 440 aircleaner snorkels...leads..thoughts?

My 66-300 uses the same part # as a 68 Dart, which has been in use for 17 years now. I think that it is a universal part and or #. Good Luck

imagine its pretty close...will guarrentee you they know where to go...speacialy after the last couple weeks...gotta be a truck there almost every day for last week or so...
With Paul and no net lm it when it comes to huntin parts but that's not a bad thing...sooner see him doin something he enjoys and is good at than sittin at a desk and comp...not like lm doing anything right now

My 66-300 uses the same part # as a 68 Dart, which has been in use for 17 years now. I think that it is a universal part and or #. Good Luck

this is great info btw....opens up a few other avenues for others

Back