looking for steering wheel center insert

Jonesboy2

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had an extra one of these laying around, just the wood grain finish thing that says plymouth. Or if anyone knows where I could get a hold of one. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_2017-02-15-08-43-40.png

It all depends on how bad you need it, what are the options. The other link has it for $35

Alan

It all depends on how bad you need it, what are the options. The other link has it for $35

Alan
35 bucks I could live with. I'm not putting Jonesboy2's car down, but it's not like he's looking for the last part he needs for his 99 point Hemi Cuda convertible restoration, and I would also bet that there aren't people beating down the sellers door looking for '72 Fury steering wheel centers. But I can see your point also.

say would these plymouth in the pic have that steering View attachment 115887 wheel

Nice pic! Just for the record: The steering wheel (and insert) design in question was introduced for the 1971 models. So the 1972 in the background might have it, while the coupe in front is a 1969 model and would have the previous style steering wheel.

Back