manual window parts needed

crazyboutwagons

Reaction score
i need to find parts to repair the driver"s side rear door window which came of the track over the weekend. i took door panel off and found the 2 plastic pieces holding the glass to channel broken. would also like to replace the rollers. anyone know were i can find these pieces. i looked on the dorman site but no help.

You might be able to make some A/B body roller work...but pretty sure there is no direct replacement pieces being made for these cars. And I'm assuming it's the nylon locking pins on the glass that your refering too? Pushes through hole in track and window, then has a small pin that goes inside to lock things tight in place? These too should be the same ones used on A/B body cars.

Check out E-bay, Yearone, Mr G's and R/T specialties..sure there might be other places too, but this might get you started.

going to local jeep dealer on my day off this week . i saw a picture of something on ebay that might work that they use on the jeeps with full steel doors going to see if i can get a couple to try them out. my other thought was to go to a local glass installer and see if they could help me out. ill let you guys know how i make out

try looking up national moparts in Beaverton Ontario...he is super helpful with locating odd pieces,his name is nigel

Those are the ones I used. I bought them as listed for a-body on e-bay supplier and they worked great. went back to supplier and bought extras for the future.

Back