Might be a good day to fill your tanks...

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Gas is the cheapest it's been for a while around here, so I filled up. Filled an extra 5 gal can while I was at it.

should be a hell of a lot cheaper.
1696812792314.png

That 5 gallons will turn to junk in a short time.

Put some stabil in it.
Oil barrel prices are heading up.

I was really surprised gas didn't jump 50 cents from the new old war flaring up.

Yesterday's headline: "Dovish Fed rhetoric helped stocks recover the initial losses triggered by the Israel conflict".

Got an upset market? Take Fed-speak.

Fed-speak. It coats, sooths, protects an upset market.

Gasoline is a byproduct. Left over junk from the true goal. Just so happens it has a lucrative and easily manipulated market. The world runs diesel. The transport volumes are down. All forms of trucking are slow the only blip is the holiday food and Christmas is in action now gone by mid November. Holiday food and booze will start really moving after Halloween. Livestock is moving well.
Come January as usual consumer junk will fall off.
Price of gasoline will continue to be tax increases at big jumps to make up for electric cars and their untaxed miles that the government (states and feds) have the cart before the horse on road taxing this electric junk.
Should have had a plan to run the tax on the charging of all these things instead of just making grandiose statements about deadlines of change.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Back