WANTED Mopar Hearse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Nelson

Reaction score
Contact seller
You can talk about your rare and 1-of-1's, but I can find a Hemi Daytona or Cuda convertable all day long.
But try and find a C-Body hearse (or ambulance)?!?
I want to find one in, at the very least, running/driving condition.

194267852_2858292987724534_4936763708756959778_n.jpg

Since theses where usually built by the smaller coach builders #s not a lot made to start. This Chrysler is 1 of 1. My Buick is by Flxible a bigger company and only built 68 of the short wheelbase coaches like my service car. Try posting a wanted add here =Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

View attachment 541281View attachment 541282
Thanks for the link, Dan!
I'm mostly a Mopar guy, but I appreciate anything with an engine and tires, and your Buick has amazing lines and looks perfect!

That 66 T&C ambulance above just showed up on FB Marketplace again in New Brunswick.

It REALLY needs saving.

PM me if you're interested and I'll get the link to you. Whenever I try to post a for sale ad fromFB it shows up as "Removed - unavailable" for some reason.

That 66 T&C ambulance above just showed up on FB Marketplace again in New Brunswick.

It REALLY needs saving.

PM me if you're interested and I'll get the link to you. Whenever I try to post a for sale ad fromFB it shows up as "Removed - unavailable" for some reason.

Throw me the link, Ross.
Though I am guessing it would cost me as much as the purchase to ship it from New Bruns to near Tacoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back