My Imp at Cars & Coffee

My Dad bought me one like this for my 7th birthday from the company store (Firestone). It blew my young mind that he did that

The back tire was a slick and both had Firestone lettering but it didn't have the shifter. He pulled it out of the 69 RR trunk and I couldn't believe it

sling3.JPG

That is cool. Shocks on the seat! Mine came from a yard sale & went that way for $45 when I was away in college. The next to go was a pile of GI Joe stuff and my beloved slot cars. I had one set with 2 tractor trailers and it could change lanes :( .

I don't know how I missed this the first go around. Really cool. I will definitely have to check this out some time. This is more my speed, take the car out in the morning, chat and then back to my day. Do you go over very often Ross?

Thanks, guys.

Hey Mike, I go down there anytime I'm free on a Saturday morning. We even went down there the morning of the Nats. Bunch of really cool car guys & no testosterone bullshit.

Let me me know & I'll meet you there any Saturday.

Why on earth did you lower this car's suspension? Heck, I bent a front frame on my stock Newport going over a railroad track.

Love to know how you retrofitted with fuel injection, however.

Back