My search for a 66 Sport Fury...

66SportFuryFAN

Reaction score
Hey FCBO folks. I am new to the site, and wanted to introduce myself. I am a lifelong MOPAR fan, and am sick to my stomach over a bad decision I made 20 years ago.
My grandparents had bought a 1966 Sports Fury brand new off the showroom floor when I was just 2 weeks old, and they gave it to me when I turned 17. I loved that car, but I sold it in 2003 to free up some room in the garage. I really miss that old car. She was beautiful. White with blue interior. 383-4B with 727 trans and A/C. Now as a grandpa, I want to build one that would make them proud. This time I will keep it in the family for generations. I have even tried looking up the current owner of my old car, but it has never been registered since I sold it. I fear it has left the country.

I have scoured the websites for months and all I find are the same 5-year-old postings, or cars that are missing lots of major components (doors, trunk, trim, etc.)

Thanks,
--66SportFuryFAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey FCBO folks. I am new to the site, and wanted to introduce myself. I am a lifelong MOPAR fan, and am sick to my stomach over a bad decision I made 20 years ago.
My grandparents had bought a 1966 Sports Fury brand new off the showroom floor when I was just 2 weeks old, and they gave it to me when I turned 17. I loved that car, but I sold it in 2003 to free up some room in the garage. I really miss that old car. She was beautiful. White with blue interior. 383-4B with 727 trans and A/C. Now as a grandpa, I want to build one that would make them proud. This time I will keep it in the family for generations. I have even tried looking up the current owner of my old car, but it has never been registered since I sold it. I fear it has left the country.

Anyone know of a 1966 Sport Fury for sale?
I have scoured the websites for months and all I find are the same 5-year-old postings, or cars that are missing lots of major components (doors, trunk, trim, etc.)

Thanks,
--66SportFuryFAN
Welcome to FCBO. Your best bet is to start a wanted ad in the Marketplace forums.

Back