NE Georgia Swap Meet, December 1: FREE for MOPAR GUYS!

Brad54

Reaction score
Alright guys, here's the deal: I want more Mopar stuff at my show! I did this last month and got several Mopar guys, so I'm doing it again. Contact me THROUGH THIS SITE, send me your email address, and I will send you a free pass for the show this coming weekend. It MUST be through this site--I announced this promotion at the show last month, and a bunch of guys said "Well, I'll be a Mopar vendor next month!" Sorry, don't work that way! Must be a registered member with one of the Mopar sites for at least 2 weeks.
So, send me your email, and I'll get a pass in your mail box.
-Brad

The Pull-A-Part NE Georgia Swap Meet is next is Saturday, December 1 at The Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia.

We had 150 vendors and nearly 1,000 spectators last month.

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you want.
Spectator entry is $5

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30, and the show starts wrapping up around 1 or 1:30.

If you haven’t been to the swap meet in the last couple months, you won’t believe the change!

I-85 to Exit 149/Hwy 441. Go West/North West on 441 to the first light; Left at the light. Take the first RIGHT after the light, and the track is on the right hand side.

If you’d like to be added to our monthly email reminder list, send an email to: brad56@windstream.net

If you've got any questions, or need directions, call (706) 424-5035, check us out on FaceBook at North East Georgia Swap Meet, or our website: georgiaswapmeet.com
Support Our Sponsors:
www.pullapart.com
www.mullikinscorvette.com
user_online.gif

Back