NEW DASH PAD FROM ABCMOPARTS

:stop: AND just how many 71 Polaras do you have anyways?

I no longer have any 1971 Polaras in my collection, as I prefer the Monacos a little more and I had to cut back. My last 1971 Polara was sold to Carsten (which he had me make into a 1970 model appearance wise). I now only have three 1971 Monaco 2 door hardtops (one will be up for sale next year and the other one is a rusty parts car) and two 1973 Monaco 2 door hardtops (one a parts car) and one 1973 Monaco black wagon (and the wagon will likely be sold early next year in an effort to cut back even more). I also have two 1969 Monaco 2 door hardtops and one convertible Polara 500 with console, B7 blue with black bucket seat interior, and original 440HP. It is rusty but probably saveable (available for sale to someone who would restore it). Lastly, I have one 1970 Monaco 2 door hardtop. That is all my C body Dodges.

Last edited:
[QUOTE=" and one 1973 Monaco black wagon (and the wagon will likely be sold early next year in an effort to cut back even more).

Oh boy! I'm saving my penny's! :poke:

[QUOTE=" and one 1973 Monaco black wagon (and the wagon will likely be sold early next year in an effort to cut back even more).

Oh boy! I'm saving my penny's! :poke:

Was thinking that car would give me a great opportunity to knock the Route 66 roadtrip off my bucket list at the same time...hey honey want to fly to California for a vacation....oh BTW I bought this car...

Dave

Back