New Member ‘65 Sport Fury

Love it.
I am still waiting for my next car to show up. I am not searching, it will find me.

I see For Sale signs?
Those are the photos I took before I bought it a few weeks ago. It was parked in front of a house on a back road. I looked at it for about five minutes then bought it. There wasn’t much haggling. It seems original save for an excellent repaint, front disk brake upgrade and an aftermarket radiator. The paperwork shows the original owner until 2015, then a classic car dealer in NJ. My seller owned it for a few months and then needed the garage space for a new high end Mustang. I’ll post the build codes as soon as I get a chance.

Based on the replies this seems like an excellent and knowledgeable group. Thanks everyone.

@Scout63
There's a 4-speed thread on here somewhere, and your car was posted in it some time ago (meaning, before you bought it).
I've followed 4-speed C's for 30 years (I bought my 4-speed car in 1992) and yours is the only 2-barrel/4-speed I've ever seen.

@Scout63
There's a 4-speed thread on here somewhere, and your car was posted in it some time ago (meaning, before you bought it).
I've followed 4-speed C's for 30 years (I bought my 4-speed car in 1992) and yours is the only 2-barrel/4-speed I've ever seen.
I’ll look that up FF - thanks. It has enough power for my style of cruising. I wonder if the dual exhaust were stock.

I’ll look that up FF - thanks. It has enough power for my style of cruising. I wonder if the dual exhaust were stock.
I am 99.9% sure that the duals were not original, all the factory info I've seen says single exh on 383-2 in a C-body, but I'm willing to be corrected on that by legit documentation.

Here's that thread. Although it's already in there, you should put an introduction post in there, it's nice to know somebody here has gotten it. Right now it's just an anonymous for-sale car.
Factory 4-Speed-C-Body-Photo-Thread

I am 99.9% sure that the duals were not original, all the factory info I've seen says single exh on 383-2 in a C-body, but I'm willing to be corrected on that by legit documentation.

Here's that thread. Although it's already in there, you should put an introduction post in there, it's nice to know somebody here has gotten it. Right now it's just an anonymous for-sale car.
Very sharp car. Drive the tires off of it

I posted in that thread. Thanks for the information. I do like the dual exhausts. They sound great.

Back