New member!

Lazer68

Reaction score
I'm new to all this forum. I own a fully restored 1970 Cuda and have a couple 1967 Sports Fury convertibles that I want to restore one of them! Joined to find best sources for parts etc... am a novice at all this!

Welcome from beautiful northern Ca! This forum is a good bunch of folks. Lots of great info on this site.

Welcome @Lazer68,

I think you'll find a lot of good info on this site, unfortunately there are a few trolls as well. When dealing with C bodies, it's a whole different world to restoring your Cuda. there aren't many aftermarket parts for C's but there are sources for used parts, not the least of which is to post a wanted thread in this forum.

Post wanted ads or questions in the forum. Many times a member may have what you're looking for or have answers to any questions you may have.

First you'll want to get a service manual and parts manual for your 67 Fury, both are downloadable here:
Service Manuals – MyMopar
Parts Manuals – MyMopar

A lot of very valuable info here as well:
The 1970 Hamtramck Registry Library Page (1965 - 1969)

Ebay/craiglist/facebook and Mopar salvage yards are your next best options for parts:

Waldron Exhaust can bend most exhaust systems for C'bodies if you're looking for very accurate:

ABC Moparts has many soft line parts but not all. He's a very good guy to deal with:

The owner of Woodruff Carb is a member here who bought the carb shop several years back. His linkable ad is on the right. Very good guy and he's rebuild a few carbs for me. Does very good work.

There are several other vendors and others will chime in soon.

Good Luck with your restoration.

Welcome from “down the road” in Fargo.

Back