PsychedelicRocker

Reaction score
Hey guys, been in the Mopar scene for a little while with an 88 Fifth Avenue, and picked up a 75 Imperial a couple years ago now, and just recently found this forum as i was trying to rip my dash apart to change out the stereo... figured id join while taking a quick break! This reminds me of the For FMJ bodies forum to, Im noticing. (Ive been on there to for a little while)

20230605_111339.jpg

Hello, welcome. Thats a rare Imperial you have, a beauty. Did I say rare. Is it all original? Are you installing a Chrysler stereo or after market?

Hello, welcome. Thats a rare Imperial you have, a beauty. Did I say rare. Is it all original? Are you installing a Chrysler stereo or after market?
Thank you! I have all the original parts, only the carburetor was changed, and Im trying to install an early 00s radio so i can listen to CDs and Casettes. Its a Chrysler radio from a dodge caravan... As far as I know, this vehicle isnt messed with in any other way. Found it in a random area in New England while I was up that way, looking at a different New Yorker, ironically

Back