For Sale NOS 1978 MOPAR C BODY CHRYSLER POWER RADIO CB ANTENNA #4048259

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyde-park

Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is NOS 1978(?) Mopar C body Chrysler power antenna for cars equipped with the CB radio option. It comes with everything needed to install except the control module. Not sure if one was originally included. What is shown in the pictures is all that was included when I got it. There are a few control modules currently listed on eBay though with different part numbers. I did test this and it works very nicely. As this antenna also doubles for use with a CB radio it has a small loading coil near the tip and is just over 40 inches when extended. I am asking $150.00 for this plus shipping from my 50501 zip code.

KIMG0133.JPG

KIMG0134.JPG

KIMG0135.JPG

KIMG0136.JPG

KIMG0137.JPG

KIMG0139.JPG

KIMG0143.JPG

KIMG0144.JPG

KIMG0145.JPG

That would work nice with my factory AM/FM/CB radio in my 79 300...... mmmm

Won't fit a late b-body car. Ask me how I know. The main body (cast pot metal) is basically a reverse mirror image of the one needed for that application. This is the part that contains the gearing etc. You might get by removing the 3 three screws where the mast tube joins this main body, rotating it 180 degrees, and redrilling the holes in the casting. I thought about doing it myself but decided to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back