NOS-Certified 140mph 1975-77 Speedometer (NIB).

Charger 8691

Reaction score
I would like to find out any information on this speedometer. Seems they are hard to find (Bigfoot).
Help
Thanks so much.

B36F347D-E404-427F-90F3-6052A3761904.jpeg

E236BF57-B900-4125-8783-5D8CF25D1975.jpeg

for 75-77 cop cars
if it was a 74 with little o the bluesmobile guys would be fighting over it,but still a very desirable piece!!

Fits C body 75-77 Monaco and Royal Monaco or Fury and Gran Fury only as mentioned...Chrysler cluster was different.

I did some research in the past week since buying the Speedo. I could only find Information on this (forcbodiesonly) site. Commando, it seems like your posts were the earliest I could find,but not sure. After searching a lot I did find a place (Othervintageauto.com) that said they had a 3593051 on eBay. I searched the site with much difficulty and couldn’t navigate and find the part. I wanted to see what the asking price was, it’s under buy it now. I am wondering what the value of mine is. Again, thanks for all of the information you have provided.

Thanks to everyone for all of the feedback. Hoping to figure out some idea of the value at some point
Run it on ebay a couple of times with an opening bid of $1.00 and an insanely high reserve.
After a 2 or 3 runs you will see where the bids top off and that's their fair market value.

Last edited:
Wow,
Thanks so much, I haven't used eBay in a while. I will knock the cob webs off and give it a shot.
Thanks Again so the great advise.

Back