SOLD NOS Fan Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry4261

Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is one NOS Mopar Fan/Alternator Belt Part Number 2532648. The piece is in new, unused condition. In the 1967 Mopar Parts book it says the belt is correct for C Body cars (Fury, Polara, Monoco and Chrysler) with 383 and 440 motor W/O air conditioning, The piece has the part number embossed into the belt. I could not get a picture of part number, so I put some flour on the part number to get the picture after which, the flour was removed. Would be a great addition to any Concourse or High End restoration. The belt has many other year applications for A/B/C body cars so please investigate if this would fit your application.
$80 plus shipping. I accept Money Order and Cash.
Thanks for looking.
SALE PENDING

DSCN1682[1].JPG

DSCN1683[1].JPG

DSCN1684[1].JPG

DSCN1691[1].JPG

DSCN1697[1].JPG

Last edited:
For sale is one NOS Mopar Fan/Alternator Belt Part Number 2532648. The piece is in new, unused condition. In the 1967 Mopar Parts book it says the belt is correct for C Body cars (Fury, Polara, Monoco and Chrysler) with 383 and 440 motor W/O air conditioning, The piece has the part number embossed into the belt. I could not get a picture of part number, so I put some flour on the part number to get the picture after which, the flour was removed. Would be a great addition to any Concourse or High End restoration. The belt has many other year applications for A/B/C body cars so please investigate if this would fit your application.
$80 plus shipping. I accept Money Order and Cash.
Thanks for looking.
SALE PENDING

View attachment 585028

View attachment 585029

View attachment 585030

View attachment 585031

View attachment 585032
SALE PENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back