NOT MINE Not Mine - 1966 New Yorker in Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmoparjeff

Reaction score
Looks like a decent car for a decent price, as long as "smokes a little bit" is actually a little bit and not a lot.

Appears to have "Dual A/C"

Add copy:

1966 Chrysler New Yorker
$4,500
Vehicles
Listed 9 hours ago in Tinton Falls, NJ

Seller's description
Call or text my dad Kevin to come check it out. [hidden information] It runs OK. Carborator was just rebuilt. It needs a fuel pickup (~$50). Factor air conditioning works. 440 cubic inch motor. Power windows, only drivers side works (might be a fuse blown). Power locks. Smokes a little bit. Body and frame are clean, no serious rust. Clean title.

929537657383_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=jzcW3NpRR30AX9htbIR&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

024914966281_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=XHTiUSWn_ckAX8nVOUQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

771832004187_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=ze7PK8zVH9cAX_mfLHC&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQmr2JNFKhiLHwg78Y2O2KBtd7nzTYubY4HuP4fjIiYXKcjIOzVcVeaUs3GjKI7Ee2o&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

120286325455_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=BJoUBUphJ9IAX_XcPPg&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQkZy77LUOlt0Rd5gdFWg2EomPZmsgOvSAUpgwX0i82P6oY2OsrzXF7L9Ez06BsSaG4&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.jpg

Jeff

Last edited:
Does anyone have knowledge of selling inherited vehicles in Pa?
I have a 93 dodge van
1980 sedan deville
1997 Mirada mobile home all near mint
My ex father in law passed my ex wants me to take them over and sell ASAP PA is a s show as I’m from Jersey very easy to title hear any help would be appreciated thanks and regards

I have a 93 dodge van
1980 sedan deville
My ex father in law passed my ex wants me to take them over and sell ASAP PA is a s show as I’m from Jersey very easy to title hear any help would be appreciated thanks and regards

Who is the estate executor? That person can sell them for the estate and deal with whatever paperwork needs to be dealt with the same as if he/she was your ex father in law. If the titles required his signature to transfer, the executor has that power.

Kevin

The car looks pretty decent for its age. Nice color that might polish/wax to improve things, too. But that additional a/c unit under the dash in interesting. Certainly a "knee-knocker". Color of "the little bit of smoke" and when would be important. Hope if finds a good home.

CBODY67

I have a 93 dodge van
1980 sedan deville
I THINK Penn has an inheritance tax. I recently inherited my father's Buick Park Ave., (Virginia) and am going through re-titling it now. There's a different procedure in each state. Definitely check, clear, and get approval if necessary, from whoever the estate executor is before trying anything.

If the cars are titled in your father-in-law's name, don't assume your ex can just sign them over, it may have to go through the inheritance process first. It may have to be titled for "the estate of....." before anything can be done with it.

In Va., a vehicle has to go onto an inventory before ownership can change, and it may be the same there. Good luck.

The car looks pretty decent for its age. Nice color that might polish/wax to improve things, too. But that additional a/c unit under the dash in interesting. Certainly a "knee-knocker". Color of "the little bit of smoke" and when would be important. Hope if finds a good home.

CBODY67
First car I have seen with BOTH factory AND aftermarket AC - wonder what it looks like under the hood with both of the compressors, or if one was removed. The listing says "air conditioning works," wonder which one they mean.

Nice New Yorker, even nicer with the 440 (optional still in '66) that color of green looks really nice when cleaned up. What does "fuel pick-up" mean, anyway? IF it's only $50, why haven't they taken care of it.

Depending on the nature/color of the smoke, of course...… being an east coast car, the underside, etc., should be given a close look. Hope it finds a good home.

I have a 93 dodge van
1980 sedan deville

It may be the same way in Jersey too, but if you sell a PA titled vehicle to a PA resident (not including legit dealers), the title will need to be notarized when it's signed, or even better, go to a tag place and get it transferred. If the buyer is out of state, you usually just need to sign it and hand it over to the buyer, unless the buyer's state requires it be notarized.

Jeff

You will need an original Death Certificate in order to transfer the title. Any Notary Public or AAA office knows the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back