NOT MINE NOT MINE 1970 Chrysler Newport 4 door $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparRacing

Reaction score
This is the first time i've posted an ad on this forum so if i've missed anything please let me know what i can do better :)

i don't know the exact age of the advert, however it was not there when i checked this time yesterday. The description isn't great and there aren't many photos but i thought it would be worth posting on here.

'1970 Chrysler Newport V8 with a 440 engine. The exterior is in great shape. The interior is a little rough. Blue interior. We have the original hubcaps. It has been parked in a garage and not run, so tires are flat etc. Can send a picture of the engine and interior if you are interested.'

For Sale: 1970 Chrysler Newport in Ortonville, Michigan

upload_2021-1-29_15-24-53.png

upload_2021-1-29_15-25-18.png

upload_2021-1-29_15-25-38.png

upload_2021-1-29_15-26-5.png

Last edited:
For 4000 bucks you would think it would have at least one picture of the "rough" interior...and 4 tires that hold air.

I would like to see pictures of the interior, trunk, door jams, and under the hood with the air cleaner off.

I would like to see pictures of the interior, trunk, door jams, and under the hood with the air cleaner off.
It looks like a great car, as much as I hate it has 4 flats, I do appreciate it being sold "as found" if its got a clean bill of health you can bring it back, and not have to worry about undoing a bunch of stuff.

This is the first time i've posted an ad on this forum so if i've missed anything please let me know what i can do better :)

i don't know the exact age of the advert, however it was not there when i checked this time yesterday. The description isn't great and there aren't many photos but i thought it would be worth posting on here.

'1970 Chrysler Newport V8 with a 440 engine. The exterior is in great shape. The interior is a little rough. Blue interior. We have the original hubcaps. It has been parked in a garage and not run, so tires are flat etc. Can send a picture of the engine and interior if you are interested.'

For Sale: 1970 Chrysler Newport in Ortonville, Michigan

View attachment 434895
View attachment 434896
View attachment 434897
View attachment 434898
Welcome. Thread moved to correct forum. We have a new forum to post car ads if they aren't yours to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back