SOLD Not Mine 2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Wagon - BaT Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not a C body but how sick is this thing?! Now I may be a little biased cuz I really like wagons and 4 doors in general and dislike 2 doors but...this thing is Badass! 6.2-liter V8 making 507hp in a black on black wagon.

No Reserve: 2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Wagon

I looked at it and immediately had to draw it (I flipped the perspective cuz it's easier to draw for me and I changed it a bit..)

BaT Description
This 2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG has been registered in California since January 2007 and was acquired in 2016 by the seller, who has since added approximately 9k of its 66k miles. The car is powered by a 6.2-liter V8 paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission and finished in black over black semi-aniline Nappa leather. Additional equipment includes 18″ AMG wheels, multi-piston brake calipers, a carbon-fiber front lip, and rear diffuser, roof rails, xenon headlights, carbon-fiber interior trim, heated and ventilated multi-contour front seats, Keyless-GO, COMAND with navigation, a Parktronic system, and Airmatic suspension. Service since 2016 has included the installation of a ProgRama module to lower the suspension, fluid changes, and replacing the transmission pan gasket, brake components, and fuel injectors. This E63 AMG wagon is now offered by the seller on behalf of the owner at no reserve with service records, a VMI report, an accident-free Carfax report, and a clean California title.

AMG versions of the E-Class feature revised exterior styling including AMG-specific front and rear fascias, and this example is finished in black (040U). The owner has refinished the roof rails in matching gloss black, ceramic-tinted the windows, and installed a carbon-fiber front lip and rear diffuser. The bumpers were removed and a Parktronic parking-assistance system was added in 2016, at which time WALD LED fog lights with carbon-fiber surrounds and a replacement factory front bumper grille were fitted. The seller states that paint protection film was applied to the front, and the paintwork and exterior trim are shown up close in the photo gallery below.

The naturally aspirated 6.2-liter M156 V8 was rated for 507 horsepower with 465 lb-ft of torque when new. Service records indicate that the fuel injectors were replaced along with one ignition coil in March 2020, and the oil was changed in May 2020. The engine cowl and trim were replaced in 2017, the seller states that the rear main seal was also replaced, and the owner’s receipts are provided in the gallery along with a service report.
E635.jpg
E632.jpg
E634.jpg
E637.jpg

E631.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back