Oklahoma City, Ok Mopars on the River SHow

OKCCUDA

Reaction score
It's 2 weeks from tonight. We start off June 5th at Abel Racing in MWC, OK for an all MOPAR CHASSIS DYNO NITE! Abel Racing has given us a killer deal, 2 pulls for $40 deal that evening from 4pm until the last MOPAR has run! That's right, MOPARS only for braggin rights the night before the ALL MOPARS on the RIVER Show at the Bass Pro Shops south parking lot in downtown OKC!

Come out Friday night, then follow it up with the show Saturday, June 6th! All the information on the show is located at okcmopars.com Check out the flyer and all the door prizes,auction items etc to go along with the show.

A SWAPMEET area will also be available for those looking to sell, swap or deal them MOPAR only parts. We'll have 2 food vendors and a special fruit smoothie trailer ready to keep you cool!

Come out in OKC MOPAR only style....

JUNE 5TH 4PM at ABEL RACING I MWC, OK ableracing.com for address

JUNE 6TH 8am Registration begins for the ALL MOPARS on the River Car show!!

See you all there!!!!!

okcmopars.com for all the info!!!!:sFl_america2:

COMA FLYER.jpg

Sounds like a good time, I like all Mopar gatherings, yes I'll admit I do not play well with others.

Here are a few C-body pics from today's Mopar on the River show by the Central Oklahoma Mopar Association in OKC:IMG_0762.jpgIMG_0795.jpgIMG_0796.jpgIMG_0772.jpgIMG_0793.jpgIMG_0782.jpgIMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Back