Parting Out a 74 Wagon

Bruzilla

Reaction score
I just purchased a 1974 Chrysler station wagon, I believe it's a Town and Country. I bought it to pull the drive train for a Roadrunner I have, so I don't need any of the other parts and was wondering what parts you enthusiasts are looking for?

The body on this car is pretty rusted, but all the grill, glass, trim, lights, seats, dash, etc., are all there.

Let me know if there's any parts I should yank off before sending it off to the crusher.

tc3_zpspv6vvikt.jpg

tc5_zpszwjpkixc.jpg

20151111_160758_zpskjsvyyb5.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance this beast is still available? I have a '75 and I'm looking for an uncracked steering wheel, rear seat hinge bolts (for the linkage bars) and a passenger rear most pillar trim (that's behind the spare tire well) that isn't busted. I'm not sure if the '74 and '75 door trim is the same, but I need a decent passenger rear door outside dog leg trim as well.

Thanks..

Any chance this beast is still available? I have a '75 and I'm looking for an uncracked steering wheel, rear seat hinge bolts (for the linkage bars) and a passenger rear most pillar trim (that's behind the spare tire well) that isn't busted. I'm not sure if the '74 and '75 door trim is the same, but I need a decent passenger rear door outside dog leg trim as well.

Thanks..

Good luck finding out that is not cracked in a parts car. You can get it restored for about $1100 or do what I did...mod a factory leather one out of a 77 Charger.

Back