polara71

lemondana

Reaction score
I don't get on this forum as much since they changed the format. I just noticed that polara71 hasn't posted in awhile. Anyone know why?

Two mature adults having different philosophical views on The First Amendment.
That's all. Move along folks. Nothing to see here. Move along

Like joining a Home Owners' Association you must abide by the rules of the organization or you no longer belong and/or are fined. Those home owners that do not willingly belong to an HOA are not subject to such limitations. So it is with a private forum social media site, the first amendment allowances no longer apply - it is not a general public government related forum........

The Limits of Free Speech in Social Media | Accessible Law

In particular....................................

The First Amendment protects individuals from government censorship. Social media platforms are private companies, and can censor what people post on their websites as they see fit.

This was simply a matter of not following the rules - not the First Amendment.

Now we can move along.................................

I don't get on this forum as much since they changed the format. I just noticed that polara71 hasn't posted in awhile. Anyone know why?

Sadly Dave has permanently left us. He's been off here for (although not i'm not exactly sure) maybe a year, I also heard he "got into it" with admin about somethin' and unfortunately got banned for it. It sucks too because he seemed like a cool guy

Sadly Dave has permanently left us. He's been off here for (although not i'm not exactly sure) maybe a year, I also heard he "got into it" with admin about somethin' and unfortunately got banned for it. It sucks too because he seemed like a cool guy
Thanks everyone.

Dave is definitely a standup guy. Helped me get that donor car out of Washington state so it could be shipped here to NY. He went there and towed it back to his place until I could get a carrier to pick it up. Whatever views he may have that I may not agree with he did right for me......probably more so for the car!!!

my friend Stan, just a reminder where he is

B0E27FA7-ABBA-84B7-5988066A23222127.jpg

Back