NOT MINE Posting from Facebook.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
When wanting to post a Facebook listing, I can't copy and paste either the pics or text to fcbo. All I can do is copy the link. I use Android. Anybody else have this problem? My adhd won't allow me to screen grab each pic.

When wanting to post a Facebook listing, I can't copy and paste either the pics or text to fcbo. All I can do is copy the link. I use Android. Anybody else have this problem? My adhd won't allow me to screen grab each pic.
Probably the best way is just post the link, saying you can't get the pics and another member can copy and post the pics if they want.

Really, the pics are there for reference in the future anyway, anyone truly interested will go to FB to contact the seller and look at the pics etc.

Facebook itself is absolutely the worst but Marketplace has more good stuff on it than anyplace else. I find it a necessary evil.

After years of refusing. I finally signed up for marketplace a few weeks ago. I wanted to find a little more info on a market place item, so I finally signed up. I went out a joined some Polara and other c-body forums. Now I can’t keep them straight. Pure un organized chaos (face book). This site is still the best for ease of use and keeping track of things. The Facebook threads inside of threads is almost too much.

I'm not on FB, but I can go on marketplace and do searches, however I can't see the sellers contact info.
After about 10 to 20 minutes on marketplace, the FB police turn off the access, and a pop-up appears stating "you must log in to continue".
FWIW, I can only post a link too, and can't copy the pics.

Just ignore all the retards posting stupid crap/comments on FB, there's a lot of car related content that's worth the trouble of signing up. The worst offender is FB itself, the amount of unrelated stuff that comes up on the feed can be annoying, they blame it on algorithms, I think it's set up that way to benefit advertisers and FB directly. Marketplace is a good place to look for things in general, scammers galore though, both on marketplace and car groups, so caution is necessary, which goes without saying. Sharing your personal matters, photos, etc. is a bad idea, as is discussing politics, depending on which side of the fence you're on and where you live, as big brother and arseholes alike will use it against you given the chance.

Yes.I caved.
Looking for a Corvette. :poke:
If you do, I'll have to follow you on the Corvette Forum.. :poke:

We're probably the only two here in on that joke.

Seriously, of all the cars I've owned, I miss my '91 Corvette the most.

Yes.I caved.
Looking for a Corvette. :poke:
Do you still have your gold chain ready to go?

images.jpeg

If someone posts a link I can usually see it because I am on there. If you aren't on Bookface you probably won't be able to view the sale. It's a Facebook thing and not a F*BO thing. You can always post a screenshot along with the link.

Back