SOLD Power Brake Booster, Firewall Reinforcement Plate, Master Cylinder, "C" Body Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Contact seller
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have this power brake booster, master cylinder, firewall reinforcement plate, up for sale, from my stash, hoard, rat hole, accumulation, of brake parts.
This is the very last of A, B, C, E, body boosters and master cylinders that i have.

This booster and master cylinder, appear to be in great shape, so i suspect it to be a rebuilt replacement for the "C" body line of cars, or maybe even the original one, to the donor car that i took it off of.
I suspect it's officially for 1969-72 cars, but I'm sure it can be used on earlier, or later year cars.
You can do your own research, and homework, for applications.
It is being sold "as is" condition, what you see in all the pictures.
It's a Midland booster, as that's the name that's stamped into it.
Booster plating, is is great condition, but i have no clew to the condition of the master cylinder itself, or booster itself, as i never used them both.
The only readable numbers that i can find are on the little aluminum tag that are 29982A if they mean anything to you.
There are more, but not readable, due to the tag having a tear in it.

I am also showing you a picture of the car that i took it out of a long time ago, at the local Pick-n-Pull wrecking yard.
No longer remember the year, make and model of the car, so you figure out what this big land yacht is, (or was) back in the dinosaur days.

Selling Everything at $125.00.
Plus the FEDEX'ing to your zip code.
For payment i accept Pay Pal.
NO fee if you pay me Family or Friends, or add on their fees if you pay me thru Goods or Services.
Up to you, your decision,on how you want to put payment into my account.
Any questions, send me a pm message through this forum, and i will get back with you.
Please, no "Commentary" replies in my ad.
Want to know something, send me a PM thru this forum.
All that i ask from my sellers standpoint, please be a serious buyer, if your really interested in the parts.
Thank's a lot.

C Body Brake Booster 001 (Small).JPG

C Body Brake Booster 002 (Small).JPG

C Body Brake Booster 003 (Small).JPG

C Body Brake Booster 004 (Small).JPG

C Body Brake Booster 005 (Small).JPG

C Body Brake Booster 006 (Small).JPG

C Body Brake Booster 007 (Small).JPG

Pick-n-Pull Relics 008 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.