For Sale Power seat base, drivers or passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a complete power seat base you bolt to the bottom of your bucket seat in place of the standard seat rails. The electric motors all work. It does need some cleanup and lubing to get it to operate properly. I have connected it to a battery and all motors work but the rear switch only actuates when the switch is pressed down, not pulled up. Its obviously something internal in the switch that needs looking at. The drive rods all turn, but need proper lubing to get them to work well again. I did use some WD40 but I doubt that's good enough. Plus my battery is a bit run down. The slide forward and back works well though without any issues. One seat bolt is snapped off and will need replacing, the bottom looks a bit crusty from where it was in contact with moist carpet, but it is still solid. No damage to the runners.
The seat can also be used to fit a passenger seat if you already have a drivers power seat . The switch can be mounted in the opposite side of the seat frame which will have the recesses already in place when you look. I am including the seat mount bracket for the switch as well, the power cord is there too, the black earth screws to the floor under the seat with the read wire going to the ignition on side of the fuse box under the dash. If you have power windows already, there is a red wire plug behind the drivers kick panel that has multiple ports the wire can be plugged into.
With the fact it does need a little work, I am selling this base for $100 plus shipping as is.

Electric seat base.jpg
Electric seat base1.jpg
Electric seat base2.jpg
Electric seat base3.jpg

I'm interested. Inbox is full, I contacted you on facebook the other day about some glass in a nyb. you can catch me there if you like.[/QUOTE
I'm interested. Inbox is full, I contacted you on facebook the other day about some glass in a nyb. you can catch me there if you like.
I will clear my inbox a bit, I haven't seen any msgs on my FB, I did have to start a new acc as I was locked out of my old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back