Quarter window slider/roller

darth_linux

Reaction score
What is this part called and where can I get another one? I broke it trying to get it installed. What a nightmare.

IMG_2576.jpeg

IMG_2577.jpeg

I think it called a Guide with Roller
They are not reproduced
There are two styles
That looks to be the bold on one.
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 Barracuda Dart Quarter Window Glass Track Roller | eBay

The other style has a roller where this one has a bolt.

Alan
Thanks Alan, I think the one on eBay will work. The upper guide has the aligning pin with bolt, and the lower guide has a nylon roller wheel. I can't figure out how to get that alignment pin and bolt through the lower window frame assembly, and as you can see, things shifted and that ear broke right off . . .

Thanks Alan, I think the one on eBay will work. The upper guide has the aligning pin with bolt, and the lower guide has a nylon roller wheel. I can't figure out how to get that alignment pin and bolt through the lower window frame assembly, and as you can see, things shifted and that ear broke right off . . .
I went through the same thing on my Barracuda, I had the quarter apart for painting, found I had a broken one, got an NOS one through the dealer but that was 20 years ago.

Did I say I hate quarter windows? I hate quarter windows!

Alan

I went through the same thing on my Barracuda, I had the quarter apart for painting, found I had a broken one, got an NOS one through the dealer but that was 20 years ago.

Did I say I hate quarter windows? I hate quarter windows!

Alan
Getting it apart wasn’t too bad, probably because stuff was broken, but going back together is not going smoothly at all.

Back