Rear window molding clip Polara 68

Ole Solmer

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for rear window molding clips for my 1968 Polara 2 door hardtop. Where can I buy them?
Best regards Ole from Denmark

I purchased mine on e bay, but I can no longer find them, as I did a search this morning. I have some used spares If you are interested, PM me.

many thanks for the link - C001-R is unfortunately to a 4 door. I have a 2 door HT and must therefore use C005-R and they are Currently Out of Stock
Is your used clips from a 2 or 4 door?

I see what you are saying. It could be a bit confusing. If you look at the C001R they are calling 68, 2dr hardtop and two door fast top. Also C005R they are calling 68,2dr hard top and two door fast top. Here is what I got from ebay. The green is an original. Black is the C001R. Almost identical.

Also I see thier description calls out the same 68 fury fast top for PN C001R and C005R.
Window Trim Clips

Rear window trim clip/screw kit - 68 Fury 2dr fasttop, 2dr sedan, 4dr sedan, and 2dr hardtop (exc VIP and Sport Fury 2dr hardtop)
Part No: WTKIT-C001-R

Window Trim Clips
Rear window trim clip/screw kit - 68 Fury/VIP/Sport Fury 2dr hardtop WITHOUT vinyl top and 68 Fury 2dr fasttop.
Part No: WTKIT-C005-R

Maybe you can get in touch with them to clear things up. I'm working on a 2dr fast top BTW.

WP_20160825_001.jpg

Back