Rims-Stock-14”

Mudeblue

Reaction score
I installed rear disc brakes on my 65 Sports Fury and my rims will not fit on the rear with fender skirts. If I run 5.5” width rims with 3.75” back spacing it works but I only have three and needing four; consistently, rotation; spare. (Laymen measurements are 6.5” X 4.0). Bolt pattern is 5 and 4.5” of course. These have become difficult to find but are several salvage yards I around here to search which is difficult if the tires are still on the rims. Question; is there any other Chrysler models where that rim size would have been standard (I remember hearing or reading the 65-66 station wagons might have been but can’t verify? Thanks.

I installed rear disc brakes on my 65 Sports Fury and my rims will not fit on the rear with fender skirts. If I run 5.5” width rims with 3.75” back spacing it works but I only have three and needing four; consistently, rotation; spare. (Laymen measurements are 6.5” X 4.0). Bolt pattern is 5 and 4.5” of course. These have become difficult to find but are several salvage yards I around here to search which is difficult if the tires are still on the rims. Question; is there any other Chrysler models where that rim size would have been standard (I remember hearing or reading the 65-66 station wagons might have been but can’t verify? Thanks.
Forget post, found rims!

I'm curious if anybody knows in general if using the stock 14's on a '67 Monaco, what the biggest tire we can fit in there? I'm just wanting to fill up the wheel well, without struggling to get them on and off.

Back