Rubber floor material

I had talked with ACC at one time and was told if they make it in a carpet, they can make a rubber mat the same. I would give them a call and see if that is still true.

Cadillac commercial chassis, ambulance, hearse etc. Had rubber mats, my 75 has a grey rubber mat.

20190414_101912.jpg

In 69 the floor was molded. Something I doubt was ever made available.

Alan

Might look around in the GM pickup truck parts vendors for repro molded front floor mat units, some with jute stuck to the back of them. I know that GM sold front molded rubber mats up until at least 1992 for the R/V (extended use of the '87 C/K light truck vehicles). Not sure of any bulk material available as roll goods, but it has to exist somewhere, I suspect.

ACC does or did make a rubber mat. It does not have the correct heel pad though, it is a plain mat.

This one is available and claims '60-62 but the heel pad is clearly '62 on. I think this mat is for the full size Dodge/Chrysler but who knows? 143809900187

I was lucky to find all NOS on eBay for my '61 Dart from the same seller.

PM me if you are interested in the ACC one I have lying around.

Last edited:
This I bought off a guy last year from ACC not correct for a police car pattern but they do have rubber floor for 4drs.

20221109_182546.jpg

20221109_182519.jpg

Back