Seatbacks and hinge covers

polara10x500

Reaction score
Please be kind, just want some feedback from everyone. Now this car has been customized to a certain level before I bought it, with that being said I bought it, did not expect it to be correct in every way, knew I was going to change certain things about it to suit me and what I like and want the car to look like. I like originality and I like upgrades especially if it makes the car safer. I changed the color of my seatbacks and hinge covers to body color of the car. I just wanted some more contrast to my interior. I've seen other Cbodys like this and really like the look of a car with color contrast inside and out. Took me a long time to find the right Auto paint man who's willing to do small custom paint jobs while doing bigger more profitable business. If you are in the Vincenty of Tennesse and need some Painting PM me and I will be more than happy to direct, you to my man. (THIS IS NOT A COMERCIAL) just a little word of mouth PR for the small businessman. Thanks again to all the knowledge on this forum and help you all give to us....
20220803_130821_resized.jpg
20220803_141645_resized.jpg
20220803_154355_resized.jpg
20220804_185237_resized.jpg

I painted mine with SEM Color Coat. Just have to follow the directions and use the SEM Prep and Adhesion Promoter first. Sorry, don't have a good pic of my seats.

Back