SOLD Set of four 15 x 6 Chrome Road Wheels needing restoration - Pics Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Asking $150 for the set. These are bare wheels, no trim rings or center caps. Perfect for someone who can restore them. Probably not for a highly restored car, better for a driver. Will deliver to Carlisle with a deposit.

These wheels have some rust on the black painted surfaces and need to be sandblasted and painted. The chrome should clean up nice, one wheel has are area where the chrome is starting to lift about the size of a penny. Some of the silver paint is left on each wheel. I will try to get some photos posted tomorrow.

Bill

Asking $150 for the set. These are bare wheels, no trim rings or center caps. Perfect for someone who can restore them. Probably not for a highly restored car, better for a driver. Will deliver to Carlisle with a deposit.

These wheels have some rust on the black painted surfaces and need to be sandblasted and painted. The chrome should clean up nice, one wheel has are area where the chrome is starting to lift about the size of a penny. Some of the silver paint is left on each wheel. I will try to get some photos posted tomorrow.

Bill
PHOTOS ADDED

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1294.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

Anyone want these for $100 for the set to be picked up at Carlisle.

Bill

Anyone want these for $100 for the set to be picked up at Carlisle.

Bill
Bill, you hit a magic number I can't refuse... if you can bring them... I will promise you won't have to haul them home... if someone who really needs them shows up, they can have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back