Source for Package Tray for '65 Monaco

65 Monaco

Reaction score
Looking to replace the package tray in my '65 Monaco. The existing one looks like it will crumble and fall apart as soon as I try to remove it to repaint it. Trying to find a place that might have one in decent condition so I could replace the one in my car. The picture is not from my car, just an example of what I'm looking for.

Package Tray Example.png

Nobody repops them . . . although somebody SHOULD . . . used on quite a few of our cars (300s, SFs, Monacos). Used ones come in two varieties . . . the "pressed fiberboard" ones which disintegrate as soon as you look them, and a better fiberglass version. That's the one you want. They do show up from time to time . . . I've seen them at MoPar Nats occasionally. Also, the fiberboard ones sometimes CAN be repaired, if you're patient and they're not TOO bad. I've still got a repaired one in my 65, that I fixed in the mid-90s. BTW . . . ABC makes new fiberglass versions of the filler panels that go on either side of the package tray.

Thanks for the information. Have somebody going to Carlisle today so they are going to be on the lookout for something there. You mentioned ABC carries the fiberglass versions of the filler panels .... what is ABC? Do you have a link?

Back